Marvel Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Marvel Universe

Marvel Comic Heroes and Villains!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Two Sides Collide

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Charlotte_Bites

Charlotte_Bites

Two Sides Collide Empty
PostSubject: Two Sides Collide   Two Sides Collide EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 12:05 pm

Charlotte grinned as she ran. She was running at the fast speed of 200mph. It was thrilling, the feeling of the wind pulling her hair back was quite amazing. She was wearing nothing but her daily clothes, hopefully no one would see her as she caused the daily trouble. Charlotte smiled as she hopped onto ana buildings ladder. She was in the fancy side of New York City, people in designer clothes bustling around. Maybe they were wearing some of Charlotte's designs.

Charlotte glanced at a random fire hydrant, and set the water bursting out of it. She let out an innocen laugh as it hit innocent bystanders. Her night was just beggining. Charlotte sighed, she kept walking, but invisible this time. It was dark out, her favorite time of day. She was also sure that a Broadway show was going on. Wouldn't it be great if she decided to crash it?
Back to top Go down
Dream
Master of Imagination
Master of Imagination
Dream

Two Sides Collide Empty
PostSubject: Re: Two Sides Collide   Two Sides Collide EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 12:11 pm

I walk up the street with my hands in my pockets.
I wasn't in my usual get up with stars and strips. I was wearing jeans, and a white shirt with some shades on.
Fury had given me some time off, but I didn't know what to do. I decided to go into the city and see the place.
It was a lot different then the New York I used to know.
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/#!/grey_trevor
Charlotte_Bites

Charlotte_Bites

Two Sides Collide Empty
PostSubject: Re: Two Sides Collide   Two Sides Collide EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 12:15 pm

Charlotte smiled as she looked down at her red skinny jeans, and plain black tank top. It was her comfort outfit, it made her feel normal.. Un- evil. Charlotte knew she was evil, or at least somewhat of an evil person. She blinked her eyes at a normal person, no one could see her as she was invisible at the moment. That person turned frozen and into a statue. The ice would only last about two minutes, but still. It was quite funny.

"Idiot." Charlotte said underneath her breath as she kept walking. She was heading towards the Broadway theater. Bunches of people glanced in her direction, because of her comment, but they could see nothing.
Back to top Go down
Dream
Master of Imagination
Master of Imagination
Dream

Two Sides Collide Empty
PostSubject: Re: Two Sides Collide   Two Sides Collide EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 12:22 pm

I frown as I see a man trapped in ice.
I jog up to him and observe the ice. It was only a couple centimeters thick, he would be fine.
I looked around and try to find the person responsible.
I here some one say the word idiot and look around. But no one was there.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte_Bites

Charlotte_Bites

Two Sides Collide Empty
PostSubject: Re: Two Sides Collide   Two Sides Collide EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 12:27 pm

Charlotte smiled as she kept walking, she took away her invisibility so she was visible again. Charlotte saw a man go up the person she had made frozen. She glanced at the fire hydrant again, and forced the water to hit the man. With that she walked swiftly towards the theater.
Back to top Go down
Dream
Master of Imagination
Master of Imagination
Dream

Two Sides Collide Empty
PostSubject: Re: Two Sides Collide   Two Sides Collide EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 3:35 am

As I am turning, I get squirted with water from a fire hydrant.
My jaw almost drops, as I take off my shades and shake my arm sharply, trying to get some of the water off.
I look around, slouching a little, for who had done this. Every one was staring at me, except for one person.
I jog after the girl.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte_Bites

Charlotte_Bites

Two Sides Collide Empty
PostSubject: Re: Two Sides Collide   Two Sides Collide EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 7:46 am

Charlotte continued walking, she noticed the man she hit with water was jogging after her. [i]Damn[i]! She thought harshly in her mind. Obviously the man was some sort of hero. And maybe even worse, a fellow Villian. Charlotte passed a building. Like one that she had climbed before, there was a skinny black ladder.

At her unnatural fast speed, she climbed up onto the ladder and up the building. Hopefully the man was following. It had been awhile since she's had a good fight. Usually she gets payed for robbing or stealing. Never up close brawls.
Back to top Go down
Dream
Master of Imagination
Master of Imagination
Dream

Two Sides Collide Empty
PostSubject: Re: Two Sides Collide   Two Sides Collide EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 6:10 am

I follow her to the building.
"Hey! Stop" I say loudly, as I follow her to the ladder.
I put on my shades and start to climb up the ladder.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte_Bites

Charlotte_Bites

Two Sides Collide Empty
PostSubject: Re: Two Sides Collide   Two Sides Collide EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 7:16 am

Charlotte heard the man, and she just laughs out loud. Charlotte waited for the man to come up to her. Charlotte jumped into the air, and stayed in the air. She was about ten feet in the air, just 'chilling.' "Aw, did I make you mad?" Harlotte called to the man climbing the ladder.
Back to top Go down
Dream
Master of Imagination
Master of Imagination
Dream

Two Sides Collide Empty
PostSubject: Re: Two Sides Collide   Two Sides Collide EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 7:23 am

When I reach the roof, I call to her.
"No, I just want to know why you did it?" I ask her
Back to top Go down
Charlotte_Bites

Charlotte_Bites

Two Sides Collide Empty
PostSubject: Re: Two Sides Collide   Two Sides Collide EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 7:55 am

Charlotte decided to mess with his mind a bit, she turned invisible. "Come get me!" She called like a little girl. She kicked a piece of the building and the edge flew off. She laughed as she jumped back in the air, still invisible.
Back to top Go down
Dream
Master of Imagination
Master of Imagination
Dream

Two Sides Collide Empty
PostSubject: Re: Two Sides Collide   Two Sides Collide EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 8:12 am

My eyes widen as the block start to fall.
I rush up to it and try to grab it but can't.
"Stop this" I tell her looking around.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte_Bites

Charlotte_Bites

Two Sides Collide Empty
PostSubject: Re: Two Sides Collide   Two Sides Collide EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 8:25 am

Charlotte laughed and became invisible again. "No thanks. Besides, what are you going to do about it? Hmm?" Charlotte asked laughing. She was still in the air, out of the Man's reach.
Back to top Go down
Dream
Master of Imagination
Master of Imagination
Dream

Two Sides Collide Empty
PostSubject: Re: Two Sides Collide   Two Sides Collide EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 8:34 am

I pull out my hand gun and look around in a circle.
"Where are you?" I say loudly
Back to top Go down
Charlotte_Bites

Charlotte_Bites

Two Sides Collide Empty
PostSubject: Re: Two Sides Collide   Two Sides Collide EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 9:11 am

Charlotte became visible. "Right here, love!" She called happily, and turned back invisible. She ran around in circles, around the man in her inhuman fast speed. Then, she stopped, and decided to throw another chunk off the building, hopefully injuring someone down below.
Back to top Go down
Dream
Master of Imagination
Master of Imagination
Dream

Two Sides Collide Empty
PostSubject: Re: Two Sides Collide   Two Sides Collide EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 11:57 am

I close my eyes and turn in a circle slowly.
I use my super powered hearing to listen for movement.
I hear her over at the corner of the building and I shoot so it misses her by two feet.
"Stop where you are" I say
Back to top Go down
Charlotte_Bites

Charlotte_Bites

Two Sides Collide Empty
PostSubject: Re: Two Sides Collide   Two Sides Collide EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 12:41 pm

Charlotte shrugged, "Why?" She asked. Charlotte moved so she was behind him. She was unseen, because of her invisibility. Charlotte wrapped her hands around his waist, also pinning his arms to his sides with her strength. "I can do whatever I want."
Back to top Go down
Dream
Master of Imagination
Master of Imagination
Dream

Two Sides Collide Empty
PostSubject: Re: Two Sides Collide   Two Sides Collide EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 2:15 am

I try and squirm out.
Our strength was equally matched due the super serum, but I could not let my self free.
"What do you want?" I ask her
Back to top Go down
Charlotte_Bites

Charlotte_Bites

Two Sides Collide Empty
PostSubject: Re: Two Sides Collide   Two Sides Collide EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 12:39 pm

Charlotte laughed, and became visible again. She could tell that she was lucky that the man had the same amount of strength, but couldn't get free. But, Charlotte wouldn't mind fighting its just that she didn't want to waste time. "Absolutely nothing, you're the one who cared about that man, not me." Char said with a small shrug, with her hands still holding his arms.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Two Sides Collide Empty
PostSubject: Re: Two Sides Collide   Two Sides Collide Empty

Back to top Go down

Two Sides Collide
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Marvel Universe :: RP Area :: North America :: New York-
Jump to: