Marvel Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Marvel Universe

Marvel Comic Heroes and Villains!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Let's cause some Chaos; shall we?

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Loki
ChatBox Mod
Loki

Let's cause some Chaos; shall we? Empty
PostSubject: Let's cause some Chaos; shall we?   Let's cause some Chaos; shall we? EmptyMon May 21, 2012 3:59 am

Loki wrapped his scarf around his neck as he walked slowly down the street.

"So what's the plan, sir?" Scarlet asked, looking over at Loki.

Loki adjusted the collar of his business suit. "We are merely here to create a stir." He grinned that mischievous grin of his as the two walked into a large group of tourists. Loki surveyed the crowd and smiled. "Let's start here."

Scarlet nodded and drew both pistols and fired into the air, scaring the civilians. "You will kneel to your future king!" She yelled. A few of the people obliged. She fired more shots. "I SAID KNEEL!"

Loki smiled as the entire crowd were on the ground. He took a deep breath and walked towards them, his street clothes turning into his armor and helmet. "Isn't this not a wonderful sight?" He began wading through the crowd. "Does this not feel right to you? You, the petty humans of this planet?" He grinned. "Is this not fun." There was a sparkle in his eye when he asked if it was fun.

One woman began to stand; to defy the great god Loki, so Scarlet shot her through the forehead.

Loki turned to the dead woman, kicking her body. "How quaint."
Back to top Go down
Mason
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Let's cause some Chaos; shall we?   Let's cause some Chaos; shall we? EmptyMon May 21, 2012 4:06 am

I come in my suit that Tony made. "Why, hello Loki. Nice seeing you again."
Back to top Go down
Loki
ChatBox Mod
Loki

PostSubject: Re: Let's cause some Chaos; shall we?   Let's cause some Chaos; shall we? EmptyMon May 21, 2012 4:09 am

Scarlet spun around, firing some rounds at the new-comer.

Loki smiled, looking over at him. "It is nice to see you." Loki chuckled. "Here to 'stop' me again?"
Back to top Go down
Mason
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Let's cause some Chaos; shall we?   Let's cause some Chaos; shall we? EmptyMon May 21, 2012 4:13 am

"I already messed up trying to stop you the first two times. Not again." I shoot a repulser blast at him. "Don't do this. Your energy will consume too fast," Sir said. "I don't care," I mutter.
Back to top Go down
Loki
ChatBox Mod
Loki

PostSubject: Re: Let's cause some Chaos; shall we?   Let's cause some Chaos; shall we? EmptyMon May 21, 2012 4:16 am

Loki stepped to the side and bent back; the webs missing him. "Yes, the little spider boy, here to fail again."
Back to top Go down
Mason
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Let's cause some Chaos; shall we?   Let's cause some Chaos; shall we? EmptyMon May 21, 2012 4:18 am

"This time, I have an upgraded suit Tony Stark made for me. You're toast," I tried to blast him again. Then, I flew up in the air. "How high can I go again?" I ask Siri. "Thirty feet," Siri replies.
Back to top Go down
Loki
ChatBox Mod
Loki

PostSubject: Re: Let's cause some Chaos; shall we?   Let's cause some Chaos; shall we? EmptyMon May 21, 2012 4:20 am

"Oh, I am done for, if the buffoon in the metal suit made that." Loki smirked.
Scarlet rapid-fired at Spiderman.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Let's cause some Chaos; shall we?   Let's cause some Chaos; shall we? EmptyMon May 21, 2012 4:23 am

I get knocked back by the girl. I fall back. I get up. "Siri...." I start, but fall again. I do another repulser blast.
Back to top Go down
Loki
ChatBox Mod
Loki

PostSubject: Re: Let's cause some Chaos; shall we?   Let's cause some Chaos; shall we? EmptyMon May 21, 2012 4:28 am

Scarlet flipped out of the way, and ran towards where Spiderman was.

Loki dodged again. "Why aren't you making this more difficult for me? Call upon your friends, then we can have some real fun."
Back to top Go down
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Let's cause some Chaos; shall we?   Let's cause some Chaos; shall we? EmptyMon May 21, 2012 4:31 am

((Yes I'm cutting into this :p))

Cameron looked from the roof he was standing on, having been in Hollywood for a while now. He smirked at Loki as Excalibur's influence took over. "Eh, Egomaniac! Am I good enough?" He yelled at Loki and a sword grew from his wrist as he fired his laser vision at Loki.
Back to top Go down
Loki
ChatBox Mod
Loki

PostSubject: Re: Let's cause some Chaos; shall we?   Let's cause some Chaos; shall we? EmptyMon May 21, 2012 4:33 am

Loki looked up at the wrong time, and was hit with some strange fiery laser thing. He was hit to the ground. Quickly getting up, he raised his staff and sent a blast up at the new-comer.

Last edited by Loki on Mon May 21, 2012 4:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mason
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Let's cause some Chaos; shall we?   Let's cause some Chaos; shall we? EmptyMon May 21, 2012 4:35 am

I watched this. I send a repulser blast to Loki's back side. Then, I fly up to the newcomer. "Thanks for that. You really saved me."
Back to top Go down
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Let's cause some Chaos; shall we?   Let's cause some Chaos; shall we? EmptyMon May 21, 2012 4:36 am

Cameron smirked and jumped, doing a bicycle kick over the beam and as he did this blades went flying from his body. He landed on the concrete ground and fired another laser beam at Loki just as the blades would be hitting him...unless he dodged.
Back to top Go down
Loki
ChatBox Mod
Loki

PostSubject: Re: Let's cause some Chaos; shall we?   Let's cause some Chaos; shall we? EmptyMon May 21, 2012 4:40 am

Loki had dodged the stupid webbing again and stood, watching Spiderman and the new guy. He rolled to the left as the blades came at him. He stood up and dusted himself off, quickly sending another blast from his staff at him. "Oh, I like you, you are competent for a human."
Scarlet dropped her pistols and took the machine gun from her back and began shooting at Spiderman.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Let's cause some Chaos; shall we?   Let's cause some Chaos; shall we? EmptyMon May 21, 2012 4:44 am

I went over to the girl. I start shooting electric-webs at her. I spin up in the air and try to kick her. Then, I try to kick her from the behind. I laugh at her.
Back to top Go down
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Let's cause some Chaos; shall we?   Let's cause some Chaos; shall we? EmptyMon May 21, 2012 4:45 am

"Human? What makes you think that I'm human in anyway?" He asked Loki as he stood up, having fallen to avoid the blast of energy, and his arms sprouted a blade from his elbow and out his wrist. "I'm far from human" He stated and then rushed at Loki.
Back to top Go down
Loki
ChatBox Mod
Loki

PostSubject: Re: Let's cause some Chaos; shall we?   Let's cause some Chaos; shall we? EmptyMon May 21, 2012 4:49 am

Loki grinned, "That makes much more sense, petty being." He dodged the blade by spinning to his right. Loki swung his staff at the guy when he became close enough.
Back to top Go down
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Let's cause some Chaos; shall we?   Let's cause some Chaos; shall we? EmptyMon May 21, 2012 4:57 am

Cameron took the blow from the staff but didn't stagger at all. "Was that supposed to hurt?" He asked and the stabbed atthe god.
Back to top Go down
Loki
ChatBox Mod
Loki

PostSubject: Re: Let's cause some Chaos; shall we?   Let's cause some Chaos; shall we? EmptyMon May 21, 2012 5:01 am

Loki shrugged as he blocked the stab with his staff and countered with a blow at his head. "Your answer really just depends on who you ask."
Scarlet began walking over to where Loki and the other guy where fighting.
Back to top Go down
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Let's cause some Chaos; shall we?   Let's cause some Chaos; shall we? EmptyMon May 21, 2012 5:05 am

Cameron caught the staff with his blades and smirked at Loki. His eyes glowed and two lasers came out at the god. They should connect but when you're dealing with a god you can never expect things to happen as they are supposed to.
Back to top Go down
Loki
ChatBox Mod
Loki

PostSubject: Re: Let's cause some Chaos; shall we?   Let's cause some Chaos; shall we? EmptyMon May 21, 2012 5:09 am

Loki bent over backwards and the lasers went straight over him. While he was bent like that, he brought one leg up, kicking at the guy where the sun doesn't shine. He fell to the ground and rolled over, getting back on his feet.
Scarlet got out another gun and shot at the other guy's head.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Let's cause some Chaos; shall we?   Let's cause some Chaos; shall we? EmptyMon May 21, 2012 5:10 am

I watched Loki and the boy. I suddenly attacked the girl. Or...tried too. I fell, hurt. My suit started spitting electric. Uh oh. "Siri!" I yelled. No answer.
Back to top Go down
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Let's cause some Chaos; shall we?   Let's cause some Chaos; shall we? EmptyMon May 21, 2012 5:24 am

Cameron stopped his eye beams as soon as Loki bent over. He looked down and two blade came form his thighs protecting his...privacy. The blades retracted when Cameron jumped back out of the way of Loki. "Not bad..."
Back to top Go down
Loki
ChatBox Mod
Loki

PostSubject: Re: Let's cause some Chaos; shall we?   Let's cause some Chaos; shall we? EmptyMon May 21, 2012 5:26 am

Loki smirked, raising his staff and firing an energy beam at him.
Scarlet took her pistol and shot at the back of the the weird...knife guy's head.
Back to top Go down
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Let's cause some Chaos; shall we?   Let's cause some Chaos; shall we? EmptyMon May 21, 2012 5:30 am

Cameron felt the bullet pierce his skull and he fell foward into the energy beam. He was blasted back into a building and groaned a bit pretending to die.

((Incase you didn't get my message in the CBox: Cameron has three powers and oneof them is a healing ability that could rival Wolverines.))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let's cause some Chaos; shall we?   Let's cause some Chaos; shall we? Empty

Back to top Go down

Let's cause some Chaos; shall we?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Marvel Universe :: RP Area :: North America :: California :: Hollywood-
Jump to: